Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I am so looking forward to the Spring and the renewal of life, not to mention the warm weather. On the left is a photo of my old front yard in South Ogden. It was a beautiful Summer day. Guest, Lucy, is in my lap reading with me. On my left is a recurring guest, Sophie (a chocolate poodle). On my right is guest and sister of my dog Captain. I think it's Scooter, but it could be Brownie (they look so much alike). She was also there that day. Immediately on my left is Sky, my blue Pomeranian. I also refer to him as the "Old Man." He's my eldest dog, and turned 10 around the time of this photo. I just realized that my little Yorkie, Kenya, is curled up behind the chair napping. She's gold and blue. Can you find her? This is what we do after all the sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, playing, cuddling, bathing, nail clipping, brushing and pre-napping. Looks cozy? It is. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment